Sunday, October 11, 2009

Seattle, Not Sleepless At All!

The Mrs. and I are off to a fun 3-day weekend up to Seattle. The benefits of living on the West Coast is that there are a lot of metropolitan cities within a short plane ride away. Let's celebrate my 27th birthday weekend!The International Fountain. This wasn't really on the to do list, but the benefits of aimlessly walking through a city is that you never know what you might find. Speaking of finding, where is the needle thing.....................
There it is! I'm not going to lie, I love being a tourist. Many of the locals may scoff at me and my kind, but I wouldn't be here if there wasn't something unique to see. Speaking of see...........
Check out the view from the top! Hello Seattle!
Let's get down there and check this city out. I know that I need a drink.................c'mon that means a coffee when you are in Seattle!

Wasn't coffee invented in Seattle? Maybe not, but the original Starbucks is. I think I will grab a coffee from one of the 1300 other Starbucks in the downtown Seattle area.

No comments: