Thursday, October 15, 2009

Restaurant Experience: Tulio Ristorante: Seattle, WA!

I usually don't start many of my "Restaurant Experience" posts with items that are not food related, but I thought I would make an exception for something as interesting as this. What is this this you might ask? Have a look and take a guess...............
That's right! The world's largest outdoor used gum wall! I am not going to lie, I have stuck my gum on just about everything. Under every desk from Kindergarten through Graduate school, on the stick shift in my car, on the handlebar stem of my bicycle, and even under a church pew or two, but never on a wall with 3000 other persons gum. Gross!
After seeing all that sugar-free gum, the Mrs. and I's sweet tooth started firing up and we went on the hunt for some desserts. Who do you ask for dessert recommendations when in Seattle? None other than a Seattle's Best Coffee Shop barista. Off to Tulio Ristorante, not for more pizza or a late night pasta course, but rather for.........................
............Cannoli's with chocolate chip ricotta cream and blueberry sauce, and.............

...............Gelato del Giorno. Cappuccino gelato at that! Only in Seattle! Remember, the birthplace of Starbucks after all!

No comments: