Friday, April 11, 2008

Razorback Sighting!

So I found this Razorback while Kristen and I were out in Napa, California. Seemed like a pretty incredible omen that we were supposed to move to California as this exact replica is located approximately 200 meters down the street from my residence back in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
Then I come to Toulouse, France and go to a museum of Natural History and "Tusk's" great-great-great grandmother herself is sitting right there in front of me! Sometimes when you are looking for direction in life, you just have to open your eyes and see the signs. On a sports note, good to read about the Razorback's winning a game in the NCAA tournament before they met up with North Carolina. I tried to stay up til 3:00a.m. and watch the game, but I could not succeed in pulling an all-nighter at the point in my academic career. Those days are over. Time for a nap before tea time :)

No comments: