Friday, April 25, 2008

The French Flu!!!

So, I guess riding back and forth to school and training in the cold, rainy conditions of this past April here in France has landed me the French flu (aka Common Cold). I have had it for about 8 days now and this is the latest treatment that I have begun. Madame Luthie instructed me to buy something at the Pharmacy and then she would show me how to use it when I arrived home. I will let the pictures do the rest of the talking!

I think it is just some herbal aromatics, but that smile post-treatment makes me think that there is more in that little box than I care to know!
Day 9 of the French Flu is nearing with little relief in sight. Three fumagations a day and hopefully this will be knocked out. I even found some Vick's Vaporub to get me through the night.

No comments: