Monday, March 16, 2009

Breakfast Cookery Day 6!

One more day to go and I never have to eat breakfast again!!!! Well, at least not at 4:30a.m. and lunch at 9:00a.m. Tomorrow is our New Orleans Brunch theme so you will have to stay tuned for those goodies. But, for now, here goes...............Poached Egg with Tasso Grit CAke and Mustard Green. And I think little Hashpuppies Sonic style.
Potato Pancake with Smoked Salmon, Caviar, and Creme Fraiche.
Brie Cream Crepe with Orange-Fennel Marmalade & Mint Chiffonade.
Southern Fried Chicken and Waffles. I never ate fried chicken for breakfast, or with waffles, until I came to the CIA. Thank you mom for not making this for me as a child. But it is sure good!
The Classic Omelet is back and will be a staple on all breakfast menu's from now to eternity. Tomorrow we have our Omelet and Fried Egg Practical. Let's hope I don't forget the French-roll by then.

No comments: