Thursday, October 2, 2008

Parental Discretion is Advised!

I get this brash email, out of the blue, the other day from my sister. Apparently she feels like I am being a bad influence on my only nephew Maddox.

His love of food and drink used to only be limited to bottles and formula. But, the signs were apparent from a young age that he was following in his Uncle's footsteps.She says he has been sneaking onto my blog when he gets home from the sitter, and reading about all my food & wine adventures around the world. I do apologize, but the content on this blog was never intended for viewers under the age of 2 years old, therefore parental discretion is advised!

I didn't believe how badly I had influenced this little man until I saw it for myself recently as we celebrated with a little birthday dessert, for Uncle Scotty. Say it ain't so Maddox, you have acquired the Walnofer addiction for chocolate too! You will be tempted by this wonderful substance many times over the course of your lifetime, so don't ever let your mom find out, because she was once a Walnofer and she too has this addiction..................

No comments: