Thursday, August 21, 2008

Honeymoon, Kauai, Are you Kidding Me!

So Kristen and I took off from San Francisco to enjoy a week on the beautiful North Shore of Kauai, Hawaii. We were totally blown away by the top floor patio view from our condo. Are you kidding me! I almost didn't want to come home from France, how could I come home from this!
Our first day, we took off for Hideaway Beach, a super secret secluded and hard to get to beach directly below our condo. Check out the walk, or should I say hike, or should I say climb...................but the end result was well worth it.
Once again, what a honeymoon. Can you believe our sunset view every evening? Why would we even want to leave the condo when natures beauty is right out side the door.
Our last evening in Hawaii was spent cooking in (fresh sushi from Hanalei Dolphin fish market), a little Mumm Sparkling wine, and another beautiful sunset. I never liked fairy tales as a kid, but I pretty much think that I am married to Cinderella and living in a fantasy world.



The two love-bird honeymooner's took in a little bit of Kauai's finest beverage...........c'mon its not all about the wine with me. Kauai Coffee Company makes some good brew. A nice last taste of Kauai before heading back home to our other new world out in Calistoga, California. The CIA starts next week. Look for some life updates then................

No comments: